The Conjurers Conflict
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2156, War Between Wizards and Muggles. Who will be left standing?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You jerk! How can you possibly be related to me?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Catherine Vargas

Catherine Vargas

You jerk! How can you possibly be related to me?! Empty
PostSubject: You jerk! How can you possibly be related to me?!   You jerk! How can you possibly be related to me?! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:47 am

Catherine entered Vargas Estate with a smile on her face, she had just finished her morning jog, and was in a really good mood that day. She skipped through the estate's large ball room, heading straight for the kitchen. While there, she was met with the House Elves that worked for them, and she smiled as she greeted each one. "What would Missy Cathy like?" Asked a Piff, a House Elf that had tended to her ever since she was but a babe.

"Just an apple," answered Catherine, going over to the counter and grabbing one for herself. She smiled and waved at them, continuing her skip throughout the house, this time heading for the gardens. She took a bite of her apple and smiled at its sweetness, and was just about to turn a corner when she bumped into someone.

She groaned as she fell to the hardwood floor with a loud thud, "What the hell." She looked up and frowned at the sight of her brother. She stood up and brushed herself off, moving to just pass by him.
Back to top Go down

You jerk! How can you possibly be related to me?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Conjurers Conflict :: Wizard's World :: Magical Homes-
Jump to: